Sunday, August 12, 2012

TpT Back to School Sale

I just finished downloading my TpT purchases after getting some great deals at the back to school sale. $41 worth of goodies for only $34, what a bargain! I bought some common core assessments for ELA and Math from The Lesson Plan Diva, a common core aligned unit on fairy tales, a Wizard of Oz sight word game and some new word wall cards just to name a few of the items.  My printer will be busy tomorrow when I get to school.  Good thing I bought new ink cartridges for my color printer at Office Depot's Teacher Day extravaganza on Saturday (sale on HP ink included a ream of HP paper)!!
Tomorrow morning will be our "marathon" faculty meeting but I'll have the afternoon to work in my room.  Our "Meet the Teacher" Open House will be on Tuesday afternoon so everything to do with the classroom appearance needs to be done by then.  Students will come on Thursday so I'll have all day Wednesday to get other things done.  It's going to be a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment