Saturday, July 27, 2013

More Items posted in TpT

I just got through redoing my reading strategy cards and headers and posting them on Tpt along with several other superhero themed items.  I now have 12 items in my store and 10 of them are superheroes related.  You can  view pictures of some of these items here. I'll post more pictures when I head into school in the next week or so and start setting up.

I have the following items:
behavior clip chart
nametags
desktop name tags
days of the week
months of the year
number words
Daily 5 posters
reading strategy cards and headers (common core aligned)
reading mini-posters
reading posters (3 Ways to read a book, I PICK a good fit book and EEKK)

 http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/First-Grade-Super-Friends

I'm finishing up a sight words packet and planning a calendar set so keep checking back at my store.  Please be sure and rate my products if you get something.

No comments:

Post a Comment