Wednesday, July 31, 2013

TeachersPayTeachers and Teacher's Notebook

I've just started a store on Teacher's Notebook for those who would rather shop there.  I've got about half of my superhero items on there and I'll finish adding the rest this week.
http://www.teachersnotebook.com/shop/bethcooper

I just got through adding my Superhero Sight Words packet to my TpT store.  The packet covers 120 Dolch words that young readers need to know.  The words are divided into 10 word units. There are word cards (4 to a page) for use in small group instruction as well as smaller words cards (10 to a page) that students can use for individual practice.  There are five different bingo cards for each set of 10 words for a fun word review.  There are two different progress monitoring checklists, one in ABC order and the other set up in the ten word units.  When students reach Super Reader status, you can give them a Super Reader certificate to celebrate their achievement.  If you are interested check it out here.



No comments:

Post a Comment